Condition of Vintage Garments
Most vintage garments and accessories have been used and have imperfections. Likewise, most vintage garments are fragile and require special care. The following rating chart will guide you.
CONDITION RATING CHART
- Pristine: Tags attached
- Excellent: No noted flaws
- Very good: Minor flaws or stains, noticeable upon close inspection
- Good: Minor flaws or stains
- Fair: Obvious stains, holes, or other damage
- Bad: Very fragile or damaged
Questions about the condition of a garment? Contact us.